Long-term Weight Loss Success
If you struggle with your weight and have other conditions, including Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease, and when diet, exercise and medications have failed, it may be time to consider minimally invasive bariatric surgery:
Clinical studies show that patients may lose an average of 55 percent of their excess weight at 6 months and 75 percent as early as 12 months after surgery.
Personalized Surgical Options
Dr. Jefferson Vaughan is the Medical Director of the Institute for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery at Jupiter Medical Center. He started our bariatric program 20 years ago and led a team through the successful accreditation for the bariatric program at Jupiter Medical Center. The bariatric program meets the highest standards for patient safety and quality of care, including:
- A surgeon with an extensive background in weight loss surgery
- One of Florida’s longest-running weight loss surgery programs with high success rates and low complication rates
- Access to a registered dietitian
- Bariatric Surgery support group (participation highly recommended for successful outcomes)
- All-inclusive self-pay pricing
If you are thinking about bariatric surgery, Dr. Vaughan can help you navigate your options for weight loss surgery.
Fast-Track Your Consultation
We are here to answer your questions and help you avoid delays in your path to treatment. Both in-person and telehealth consultations are available. Simply fill out the form or call us to begin moving forward with your care.(561) 972-5721