- Emergency Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Undergraduate: Brown University
- Medical School: University of Florida
- Residency: University of Massachusetts, Worcester, MA
- Fellowship: University Medical Imaging at the University of Rochester
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
Dr. Weiss joined RAH in 2014 after serving as Attending Radiologist and Assistant Professor of Radiology at the University of Rochester, where he taught extensively on effective treatment strategies. He is a sub-specialist in Neuroradiology, Musculoskeletal Imaging, and Body Imaging. He has also conducted extensive research into sickle cell anemia, bone marrow transplantation, and MRI signal intensities in lesions of the liver.
Dr. Weiss has been published in the Journal of Radiology Case Reports. Dr Weiss is an active member of the American Board of Radiology (ABR).