Areas of Care:
Specialties: Neuroradiology, Head and Neck Imaging
- Medical School: Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) in Santiago, Dominican Republic
- Residency: Tulane University Medical Center, LA
- Fellowship: University of Florida / Shand’s Medical Center, Gainesville, FL
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Head and Neck Radiology
Dr. Castillo Jorge was an Emergency Department Physician and Emergency Services’ Coordinator for General Practitioners at Hospital Metropolitano de Santiago in the Dominican Republic.
Dr. Castillo Jorge belongs to many professional societies. She has conducted many exhibits, lectures and presentations for the American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA). Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology.