Rakesh C. ParbhuM.D.
Areas of Care:
- Mammography Womens Imaging
Specialties: Women’s Imaging
- Undergraduate: Florida State University
- Medical School: University of Miami School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Tennessee-Methodist
- Fellowship: Body and Breast Imaging at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Breast Imaging
Dr. Parbhu joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood in February 2009 after completing a fellowship in Body and Breast Imaging at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York. In addition to interpreting mammograms, breast ultrasounds, and MRIs, Dr. Parbhu performs image-guided biopsies using ultrasound, stereotactic mammographic imaging, and MRI technology. He works alongside many distinguished colleagues at the Memorial Cancer Institute. As a team, they provide high-quality care that is timely and compassionate. Dr. Parbhu has served as Co-Chief of Breast Imaging since 2017.