Peter LynMD Request An Appointment
Areas of Care:
- Primary Care Services
Dr. Lyn has over ten years of primary care experience including that of both the inpatient and outpatient setting. He attended the University of the West Indies in Kingston, Jamaica before completed his medical training as Chief Medical Resident at Harlem Hospital Center, Columbia University in New York City.
As a primary care physician, Dr. Lyn specializes in the treatment of acute and chronic illness with a special interest in chronic care management. Dr. Lyn prides himself on providing patients with compassionate care.
Urgent, same-day appointments are available.
- Medical School: University of the West Indies, Kingston, Jamaica
- Residency: Harlem Hospital Center, Columbia University, New York
- Professional Memberships: American College of Physicians
- Internal Medicine
- General Health & Wellness
- Preventive Medicine
- Women’s Health Issues
- Sports Injuries/ Injury Prevention
- Comprehensive primary care
- Treatment of acute illness, such as colds and flu
- Treatment of chronic illness, such as diabetes and arthritis
- Preventive care screenings
- Cardiovascular disease such as hypertension
- Executive, sport and school physical exams
- Long-term care management