- Interventional Radiology
Specialties: Interventional Radiology
- Undergraduate: Emory University
- Medical School: Upstate Medical University
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology Upstate Medical University
- Fellowship: Interventional Radiology at Upstate Medical University
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Rainisch joined RAH in 2005 after two years private practice in New Jersey. Special interests include vascular access, image guided biopsies and kyphoplasty/sacroplasty. Dr. Rainisch is an active member with the Radiologic Society of North America, Society of Interventional Radiology, American College of Radiology, and the American Medical Association.