Matthew Lee HoffmanM.D.
- Body Imaging
Specialties: Body Imaging
- Undergraduate: Emory University
- Medical School: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Residency: Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging at Massachusetts General Hospital
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Hoffman joined RAH in 2007 following completion of subspecialty training in abdominal imaging at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and serving as a Clinical Fellow at the Harvard Medical School. Dr. Hoffman is a member of American College of Radiology, Radiology Society of North America and Florida Radiological Society.