Areas of Care:
- Emergency Radiology
- Undergraduate: Stony Brook University
- Medical School: State University Of New York Upstate Medical University Residency: State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
- Professional School: Yale University School Of Medicine Residency: Henry Ford Hospital
- Fellowship: University Of North Carolina Hospitals
- American Board of Radiology – Diagnostic & Neuroradiology
- Florida Radiological Society Neuroradiology
- Florida Radiological Society Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Florida Radiological Society Delegate to Florida Medical Association
- Florida Radiological Society Alternate Council
Board Certified with certificate of added qualifications in neuroradiology. Is a medical graduate from SUNY Upstate Medical University, New York, and completed his residency training at the Henry Ford Hospital, MI and Neuroradiology Fellowship from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Javed has given presentations at American Society of Head and Neck Radiology and American Society of Neuroradiology meetings and Chapter in Vascular Imaging of the Central Nervous System. Dr. Javed has been published in American College of Radiology Journal of Radiology Case Reports. Dr. Javed is an active member of the American Board of Radiology (ABR).