Herbert M. GoldbergM.D.
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Ultrasound Imaging
Specialties: General Diagnostic Imaging, Ultrasound Imaging
- Undergraduate: Brooklyn College
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (Senior Member)
- Florida Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
Prior to joining RAH, Dr. Herbert Goldberg was Director of the Division of Diagnostic Ultrasound at North Shore University Hospital in New York and Assistant Professor of Radiology at Cornell University. His particular areas of expertise are Echocardiography and Diagnostic Ultrasound. He is a senior member of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.