- Interventional Radiology
Specialties: Interventional Radiology
- Undergraduate: Boston College
- Medical School: Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency: New England Medical Center
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging/ Interventional Radiology at Harvard Medical School
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Bengoa joined RAH in 2003 after completing his residency at New England Medical Center and fellowship in Abdominal Imaging/Interventional Radiology at Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA. He currently serves as Chief of Interventional Radiology and is a member of the RAH Executive Committee.