David RydellDO Request An Appointment
Dr. Rydell entered the General Surgery field to have a hands on approach to helping patients overcome their illness. He focuses on gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Dr. Rydell is an expert in hiatal hernia repair for reflux disease and robotic hernia repair. He practiced in Maine where he was on the Maine Board of Licensure in Medicines for 20 years before moving to Panama City, FL, to join Emerald Coast Surgical Specialists.
- Undergraduate – Hampshire College, Amherst, MA
- Osteopathic Medicine – Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, IL
- Residency – General Surgery, Michigan State University, Pontiac, MI
- General Surgery – American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal
- Laparoscopic Colon and Intestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Heartburn Surgery
- Laparoscopic Stomach Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center