Amer A. NaiemM.D.
Areas of Care:
- Interventional Radiology
Specialties: Interventional Radiology
- Undergraduate: University of Michigan
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency: Stony Brook University Hospital
- Fellowship: Vascular and Interventional Radiology at Baptist Cardiac and Vascular Institute
- American Board of Radiology – Board Certified Interventional Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology
Dr. Naiem joined RAH in 2011 after completing his fellowship training in interventional radiology at Baptist Cardiac and Vascular Institute in Miami, Florida. He worked as an Assistant Professor of Vascular and Interventional Radiology at the University of Maryland Medical Center teaching and lecturing residents and fellows. Dr. Naiem is a member of the American Board of Radiology and the Society of Interventional Radiology experienced in a wide range of vascular and nonvascular interventions. Dr. Naiem’s interests include peripheral vascular disease, aortic aneurysm repair, and interventional oncology.