Specialties: Neuro Imaging
- Undergraduate: University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- Medical School: Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- Internship: University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, TN
- Residency: University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, TN
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology, University of Miami, Miami, FL
- Board Eligible in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology
Adam Zalis, MD joined Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Inc. as a Neuro Radiologist in August 2022.
Dr. Zalis has extensive training all inpatient basic fluoroscopic procedures and inpatient reads. He has presented compelling research on various topics including “Acute Myopericarditis Following an Episode of Gastroenteritis/Palm Beach Medical Society Future of Medicine Summit (2015) He strives to deliver patient-centered care, through individualized decisions that reflect each patient’s values and goals.
Dr. Zalis gained his Diploma of Medical Doctor at the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University. He completed his residency in Radiology at University of Tennessee Medical Center, in addition to a Neuroradiology Fellowship at the University of Miami.
He has received many honors including the University of Tennessee Resident Academic Achievement Award (2021) and has served on various committees such as the UT Perfect Serve Council and the UT Clinical Cancer Committee.
Dr. Zalis’ hobbies include guitar, drums, spending time with wife and children, and enjoying the everglades.